Today we moved all the stuff back in the cabinets! It was so exciting! It is going to be so awesome to be able to FIND everything we need easily!
Only 1 pic today because we got this done with enough time for Logan and I to hop in the car and drive (against homeward traffic) to Ikea, trade in a bunch of unneeded parts and buy the extra handles and a couple more drawer organizers I needed to get the cabinets done.
The things we’ve still got to do:
- Seal the tile
- Add trim to the top of the cabinets
- Install the hood
- Install shelves around hood
- Install backsplash hanging rails
- New top and huge drawer for island
- Paint the trim
- Caulk! We’re counting on this to hide a bunch of sins!
- Clean pantry and install new shelves
- Lower storage and counter in wet bar