I had a few headbands that I made for my Quilt Scene article, but I wanted to have a few more. My hubby thinks that these will do well, so I bit the bullet and decided to make 6 each of 2 widths. I had some fun taking some pix while making them:
Making 6 of each didn’t sound like much, but all of a sudden, with the original 5, I’ve got 17! Hooray!
When quilting all of these, I came up with a couple of new quilting patterns, based off the patterning in the hand dyed fabric, that I’m really happy with:
I’m going to have a hard time putting these 2 up for sale this weekend! I’m getting excited that I’ve got lots of things made on my list! 🙂