Today is the first day of the blog hop for my new E-Book “Create Handmade Gifts for All“:
Her work often involves wholecloth painted realistic subjects that are incredibly thread sketched, like this:
She shares these techniques in her 4 awesome Quilting Arts Workshop DVD’s.
Last Fall, she shared pictures of this awesome jean jacket she’s been hand stitching on for quite awhile:
Ooh, the texture is just awesome! She wore it to Quilt Market last Spring and had lots of fun taking photographs with lots of quilting stars, often times wearing the jacket – so much FUN!
This lucious texture has been showing in work she’s been blogging about lately, like this lovely piece:
MMM, the color is delicious and a LOVE the mix of machine and hand stitching she does so expertly!
For a chance to win a copy of last year’s Quilting Arts Gifts 2013/14 or even the messenger bag I made that is featured on the cover of my new e-book, head on over to her blog to enter! And don’t forget the rest of the stops on the tour!
Create Handmade Gifts for All Blog Hop
- Monday, 9/8 – Susan Brubaker Knapp of Blue Moon River – closes 6 p.m. EST on Monday, Sept. 22
- Tuesday, 9/9 – Vicki Welsh of Field Trips in Fiber
- Wednesday, 9/10 – Deborah Boschert of Deborah’s Journal
- Thursday, 9/11 – Amy Ellis of Amy’s Creative Side
- Monday, 9/15 – Sue Bleiweiss of Sue Bleiweiss
- Tuesday, 9/16 – Natalia Bonner of Piece N Quilt
- Wednesday, 9/17 – Diane Doran of Ooh! Pretty Colors
- Thursday, 9/18 – Vicki Christensen of Sew Inspired
- Friday, 9/19 – Candy of Candied Fabrics